UIP Property Management, Inc., is excited to partner with Nexus Connect, a leading platform for Accounts Payable, making a more convenient and faster way to send us invoices.
Please begin submitting invoices by following the instructions below:
- Upload your invoice to the online portal. NexusConnect:
- Visit connectedbynexus.com, click “sign up” and follow the prompts to create a new account.
- Once created, log in to NexusConnect and click the “Walk Me Through” menu on the right-hand side of the screen.
- This will walk you through the steps of inputting Invite Code “QW399-NXS” on the Connections screen.
If you already use NexusConnect, log in to connectedbynexus.com with your existing credentials, and follow steps b & c.
- Someone from our team will promptly approve your connection request so you can start sending us invoices through the portal.
To avoid processing delays, please remit all emailed invoices with the below information in the “Bill To/ShipTo” section of the invoice:
The NXS# must be included, along with the vendor code.
YOU MUST CONTACT US FOR YOUR VENDOR CODE! PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST TO
Once you receive your code, please type do not hand-write this information:
Client Name/Property Name
Example: NXS# – homedepot – 1108
Please contact the UP Property Management. Inc.. Vendor Support at AccountsPayable@uippm.com
with any questions. We truly appreciate your partnership on this new invoicing process.
UP Property Management, Inc.