New Hampshire House is a 4-story boutique apartment building located in the heart of the Petworth neighborhood of NW Washington, DC. UIP acquired the property in the fall of 2012 and made improvements to the building. UIP’s scope of work includes renovated and redecorated common areas and repairs to apartments.
– Transit oriented – Adjacent to Georgia Ave-Petworth Metro
– Urban Value-Add Potential – 21 Residential Units – UIP owns & manages 300+ units within a mile radius of the property
– Two-minute metro to Columbia Heights – Broad retail options (DCUSA 890k sf retail)
– Petworth has seen a revival in the number of commercial establishments courting its growing urban population
– Walk Score: 97
– Bike Score: 90
– Adjacent to Dunkin’, Starbucks, Safeway and CVS Pharmacy