Address:1334 Ashton Rd, Hanover, MD 21076
Neighborhood:BWI/Anne Arundel Submarket
# of Units:4
Completion Date:Built in 1989. Purchased in July 2021.
UIP acquired 1334 Ashton, an existing 37,739 SF flex industrial site in Hanover, MD in July 2021. Built in 1989, this asset is located near BWI Airport and is equidistant to both Washington D.C. and Baltimore.
- Acquired a stabilized cash flowing flex-industrial asset at an above market cap rate (9.15% Going-in Cap Rate)
- High Cash Yields & Strong Rent Growth
- Well Built & Fully Occupied Asset
- One oversized drive-in door
- Three rear loading docks + flexibility to expand dock count
- Fully Occupied – 100% leased (US Government, Biotechnology, & Telecommunications)
- Ample Parking – 127 regular spaces and 4 handicap spaces (131 total)
- Masonry Construction with W-1 zoning
- Roof: Ultraply TPO fully adhered roofing system, membrane ballasted, 20-year firestone warranty (replaced in 2009).
- Strong Location within the submarket
- Proximity to BWI Airport, which is the largest airport by number of passengers in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Minutes to Arundel Mills +/- 200 retail stores, dining options & casino
- Proximity to Maryland’s largest employer (Fort George G. Meade)